Acceptance and Constancy Testing Software
Acceptance and constancy tests are essential to providing and maintaining the image quality of medical image displays. QA Medivisor supports acceptance and constancy tests according to the following standards:
- JESRA X-0093-2005 - Japan Engineering Standard of Radiation Apparatus
- AAPM TG18 - American Association of Physicists in Medicine
- DIN 6868-57V - Deutsches Institut für Normung
Testing made easy and accurate: Just follow the on-screen instructions
Each standard has its own set of test items for the acceptance and constancy tests, but there is no need to memorize them. QA Medivisor guides the user through the steps required for the chosen specific standard. Acceptance and constancy tests are made easy and accurate.
Test report generation
Test procedures according to respective standards are embedded and their results can be output in PDF format. QA Medivisor also manages the generated reports.
Centralized control of test results
Test results are sent to PM Medivisor for centralized control of display performance..
Supported display models
All ME/CCL Series models except ME183L and CCL192 plus.
Calibration Kit CAL008
- QA Medivisor
- Calibration software: Medivisor for i2 Series, Medivisor Grayscale, Medivisor Color, Medivisor for ME201L/ME181L
- Utility software: Utility Software for i2 Series, GSDF Checker
- Luminance sensor